Skip to content
All our examinations cost £34.50 and are highly thorough following our specially designed examination plan which includes the following:
- Thorough examination of your teeth and any restorations.
- Gum disease screening.
- Oral Cancer screening.
- Radiographs on first visit if required.
- Photographs if required.
- Smile and orthodontic consultation opinion if requested.
- Discussions on aesthetic improvements if requested.
- Basic occlusal analysis including grinding and tooth wear.
- Immediate referral to NHS or private specialist if needed.
- Smoking cessation advice if needed.
- Diet advice to help protect teeth.
Why should I go to The Dentist?
- It will help ensure problems with your teeth and gums are avoided or that they can be dealt with before they have a chance to cause you problems.
- By having regular examinations we can help prevent disease and catch things early.
- If problems are left untreated they can be more difficult to deal with in the future.
How often should I go to The Dentist?
- Every 3 months to every 2 years depending on your oral health.
- On your first visit to The Dentist we will advise the best interval for you.
- If you have any problems between check ups there is no need to wait, we will always be happy to see you.