Skip to content
What are Veneers?
- Veneers are a thin covering layer of porcelain or composite resin placed over the outside of the tooth.
- They are usually only placed on the outer surface of the tooth that is visible when talking or smiling.
- They are used to improve the colour and shape of teeth.
- They are a more conservative option to a crown and used on teeth that are minimally treated.
- Porcelain veneers require two visits and a laboratory technician to individually hand make them for you, so are a more expensive option to fillings.
- Direct composite veneers can be done in 1 visit so can be a more cost effective option if appropriate.