Skip to content
Root Canal Treatmentdesignthing2019-02-04T16:38:01+00:00
Root Canal Treatment
What is root canal treatment?
- Root canal treatment is needed when a cavity or trauma reaches the tooth pulp and it becomes inflamed.
- Sometimes deep dental restorations, crowns or trauma to a tooth may cause the nerve to be damaged to the point it needs a root canal treatment.
- Once this occurs, the pulp becomes infected leading it to become necrotic and the only way to save the tooth is to do a root canal treatment.
- If left it can create an abscess.
What are the benefits of root canal treatment?
- Root canal treatment can cure toothache.
- It enables us to save a tooth that would otherwise need to be extracted.